Saturday 24 November 2012

You know Spongebob Squarepants? That yellow sponge that works at a fast-food restaurant and has that annoying high-pitched laugh? Yeah, that one. Well, I was flicking through channels the other day and some standing-up whale was crying and saying "Daddy!" to a crab. And I thought what the hell? I mean, I know its a children's show and all, but how the hell does a crab have a whale for a daughter? It's just stupidity!

So if anybody has any idea of how the hell a crab could give birth to a whale, post a comment and tell me. I've got a feeling that this one will be completely empty, though...

I've gotta go. Working today. Not nice work. Will be inside a smelly chicken shed in total darkness for three hours. Not fun.



Leaving you with stupid picture. Laugh and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment