Wednesday 7 August 2013

Jono & Ben

Uh, hi.

I really have no idea why I thought about this crap. It may or may not have something to do with the fact that it popped up while I was in a social studies reliever class, where we did absolutely nothing for 50 minutes straight. I'd like to know why learning about Jews emigrating to Palestine is any use to anybody going through the NZ education system, by the way.

Anyway, that not the point. My first whinge (spellcheck thinks whinge isnt a word. It IS.), is that of sandflies and God. And death. They are related through the prospect that all things go to heaven. Rabbits, humans, whatever. Anyway, if we kill a sand-fly, it's going to be waiting for us in heaven or hell or whatever. So I have just realised that slapping a sand-fly against a car window not only will condemn me for killing an animal, it also condemns me to eternity with that damn sand-fly, where it cannot be killed. Stupid religion. NOBODY LIKED YOU ANYWAY, GOD.

Oh and by the way, for all you who buy free-range eggs, think about what you're really supporting. You're supporting animal equality. You want chickens to have a good life.

So if you must have animal equality, stop now and never, ever stand on a spider again. Or slap a sandfly. OR whatever. You want animal equality. You can bloody have it. All being equal is communism, and everyone knows communism is impossible. Im. Po. Ssi. Ble. So go on, animal communists. Be like that. Because vegetarianism isn't showing a greater-good heroism for animals, it's showing your lack of intelligence to see that communism never has, and never will work. It's basically walking around with a gigantic hat saying HERES AN IDIOT, BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!!

I'm done for the moment, except for my latest YouTube thing. Jono and Ben. They're Kiwis, so the stuff they do is local, and hilarious. I'll post one of my personal favourites below, and another with my next post.


WATCH IT. Its awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment