Tuesday 15 January 2013

I hate weather

Right. So at like 6am (way too fecking early) two days ago, I DRAGGED myself out of bed. Endured a HALF HOUR car drive with the folks to the airport, waited AN HOUR AND A FECKING HALF for someone to work out how to operate the Jetstar computer (even though its technically all they do), and then got on the plane, a cramp-seat horror ride A320, seated tightly between my annoying brother and a complete stranger Asian who smelled of two minute noodles. And I HATE two minute noodles. Follow that up with the fact that it was still about 35 degrees, and the really irritating Aussie voice on the safety briefing, and you have total travel hell.

And then we landed in Auckland,

It was RAINING.

So we'd gone up north to escape the serious heat, and gotten friggin RAIN. We drove to Tauranga, and it was STILL raining. And then I had to fix grandad's internet to access the Web, becasue A: Telecom are useless, and B: Grandad needed a dictionary to spell "internet". So after telling Telecom that grandad would switch to Vodafone unless they gave him a new modem, hey, a new modems in the post!

And today it's humid. Really, really humid. It's not quite 35 degrees (29), but its just so MUGGY. Couldn't the world just have one, unchanging weather? Sunny with a chance of meatballs, perhaps?

So the internets going, the beach is looking really good, and my brothers are fighting over pool cues. I'd never be so immature. I'd just take all the balls away and ransom them for a cue.

Time to go. Apparently I need to go "explore the great outdoors", and "get some vitamin D".

Feckin shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment