Saturday 12 January 2013

What's my title again?

Yeah....I've gone to the "Create Post" thingy...now what? I've got nothing to talk about!

Wait...

Maybe...

Nope, its gone. Oh, wait, yeah. I WISH IT WOULD RAIN. I'ts been insanely hot here, like, yesterday was 35 degrees (Celsius, for you Yanks). I opened my window when I hit the sack last night, to let some cool air in, and all I got was this blast of air like a heater on full burst. The southerly clouds are hanging back tantalizingly, but the warm air is still blowing north west from Australia. So with all their damn bushfires and 40+ temperatures, we're getting the leftovers, and all their smoke blows TWO THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE KILOMETERS ACROSS THE TASMAN. Its just INSANE. To quote Marc Anthony "My body don't lie, let it rain over me." Although perhaps he had in a slightly different context. Who cares.

Either way, apparently global warming is still a hoax. Ma friend tells me that up in Tauranga they had way hotter summers when they were kids (like, twenty years ago.)

But hey, he lives in Tauranga. Of course its friggin hotter there.

Going there tomorrow anyway. Sweet as. Chillax at the beach...at least when its hot just jump in the water. Apparently there was a shark sighting there a few months back so hey, I'm going looking. Shark swimming's been on my bucket list since ages ago, so for free...yeah.

And now here's what happens when you take meth with your dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment